Tiffany is single, in her early 40’s, and a PANK™ (Professional Aunt, No Kids). She decided to retire early after a successful 20-year career in technology sales and start her own consulting business. Initially, Tiffany hired us to create a financial plan, but quickly realized she needed Artemis to help her with a full wealth management engagement. She didn’t want to spend her time managing her portfolio, but wanted to make sure her investments were in alignment with her values and desires.
She had recently attended a conference on sustainable investing and was interested in learning more about Artemis’s offering for ESG wealth management. Tiffany also needed to be more thoughtful in her financial planning given her new business and lifestyle and that needed to be reflected in her asset allocations.
Tiffany wanted to find a new accountant as well as someone who could help her think strategically about how to structure the purchase of a new apartment in Paris.
HOW ARTEMIS HELPED
- We helped Tiffany understand her current financial picture by preparing a comprehensive financial plan with detailed wealth projections.
- We introduced Tiffany to an accounting firm that could be more tactical and introduced her to a lawyer in Paris to help her settle her new real estate purchase.
- We took on Tiffany’s wealth management. While she had been comfortable managing her own assets, she wanted to outsource her portfolio management needs. She realized that Artemis could provide her with a wide range of services to help her manage her assets more tax efficiently.
- We helped her establish a Solo 401k for her new consulting practice and planned a series of Roth conversions, which will be beneficial while she is in the startup phase and a lower tax bracket.
- We helped her move her DAF from a large bank to a social impact firm to meet her goal of investing to make a difference. We also helped her cash in a whole life policy which had a large tax bill and donated it to her DAF.
- We created an ESG portfolio to meet her interest in sustainable investing and fulfill her vision of the holistic plan she had imagined.